PUNC Bottles are made from food grade (18/8) stainless steel and are completely free of BPA’s and other toxins. The lid is also BPA-free.
PUNC bottles do not leach toxins and there is no requirement to coat the inside of the PUNC bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining. This is one of the main differences between stainless steel and aluminium bottles.
• Curved shape makes it easy to carry
• Strong and lightweight
• Supplied with Sip lid
• Latex-free silicone sealing ring
• No BPA’s, phthalates, lead or other toxins
• Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel (304) (no liner needed)
• Stainless steel doesn’t hold odours like plastic does
• A wide 44mm mouth makes it easy to clean and accommodate ice cubes
• Stainless accessory lids available
• Supplied in a gift carton